1.18.2018

Screencasting with Quicktime: iMovie on iPhone! (In 2 parts)

 
(Part 1: Getting started.) 

 
 (Part 2: Adding text and saving/uploading to YouTube)
So this isn't necessarily a new discovery for all you teachers and librarians out there but it sure is a great resource for explaining how something works on the iPhone or the iPad. In this case, I'm teaching a video creation lesson for my Spanish 3 Honors students where they prepare a food dish using the Imperative or command verb form. Many of them will be using their iPhones and iMovie, so I figured I would show them through this screencast I made how it works on their phones, and hopefully they can create some great videos with this small but great app. Making this all happen is Quicktime which helps to record the screen on your iPhone or iPad on your Mac, as long as you connect via USB. For a detailed description of this feature (called mirroring) check out this link. Enjoy!

Screencast by Fernando Herranz.

No comments: